I was sick all last week. It was great, I couldn’t taste anything. So my motto to myself was…’If I can’t taste it, why would I honestly eat it?’ It was great. I would only eat things which I knew were good for me. But then I come back to work and find it harder. Why? Because I am a stress eater.
1. I have been tracking all of my points. I have successfully used all of my extra 35 weekly points given to me by Weight Watchers (thank you) plus another 15! WHY? Because I went over for dinner last night at friends house. I had about 6 points (6 egg whites, two pieces of High Fiber toast). Anyways, I get there at 7.15pm STARVING! SO I start eating appetizers (entrees) and blow it. I stand there shoving my face with food saying ‘ok, well I’ll make my new weigh in day Wednesday, it’s ok I went for a run, tomorrow no more binging for two weeks (my birthday)’ I AM TIRED OF DOING THIS. I could have had a totally 6 point meal…TOALLY!!! BUT WHAT DO I DO..BLOW IT!
2. I will no change my weigh in day, it will be tomorrow. Too bad, I have to stick with it. Ok, I haven’t had the best week, but I’ve tracked everything, I am being honest about my demons, and I am taking control.
3. I am letting go of stupid weight goals..truly am. They have NEVER EVER helped me EVER lose weight. In fact they only help me gain weight because right as I get close to them I blow it :(. I am going to focus on my other goal: Being on track every day of Weight Watchers. That wont happen each week…but it’s about the little choices everyday.
4. I have a HUGE Weekend of temptation. Friday dinner/drinks, Sat drinks, Sunday lunch/drinks. I just need to stick to my guns and be accomplished in it.
5. I haven’t gained huge amounts, 171.3lbs this morning..the same as last week. But I feel like I’ve wasted a whole week of my life for what…ice cream and carrot cake. COME ON!
6. I am angry.