Spinach & Asparagus Egg White Omelet
1 serve (2 pts w/o toast)
4 cloves of garlic, pressed or chopped finely
1/4 of an onion diced
1 tsp of oil (1 pt)
4 egg whites (1 pt)
1/2 can of canned asparagus or 5 stalks cooked
1 c. of spinach
1. to a medium-high heat add chopped onion, garlic, 1 tsp of oil and Thai seasoning to fry pan. Caramelise.
2. Once caramelised, reduced the heat of the pan to medium-low.
3. Add the four egg whites to a pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Warm up the asparagus in the microwave to they are warm
5. Add spinach and asparagus to the egg white mixture.
6. Fold over the egg whites so they are on top of the asparagus.
7. Cover with lid for about 3-4 minutes to steam the spinach.