This morning I woke up hungry so I ate two small bananas. Then I wrote out a to-do-list and then I started to panic.
- Get clothes at thrift store for Timor
- Get fuel for scooter
- Clean out car that I am borrowing
- Get together a speech for a huge function tomorrow night
- Complete the Slide Show for the function tomorrow night
- E-mail students
- Work on compiling mentoring survey results
- 2 loads of laundry
- fold 2 loads of laundry
- wash dishes
- clean house
- go shopping for 100 people
So I powered up with 6 egg whites, 1/2 c. of whole wheat basmati rice, 20g. of cheese, and veggies w/ fresh basil. I only ate half of the total that I made.
It was yummy. I am going to eat the rest of the batch with the fish I had last night over a salad.
Ok, gotta get everything together. I have tons to get done.