1- 9×5 bread pan
You could make muffins as well
1 2/3 c. of coconut flour or shredded coconut that has been food processed down into really small pieces
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
1 TB of baking powder–gluten free
1/4 c. + 1 TB of honey
Preheat oven at 330/160
1. If you can find coconut flour–fantastic. If you can what I do is buy the coconut and blend it down until it’s very fine. Be sure not too blend it down too much because it will turn into a paste.
2. Place all ingredients together and mix in a bowl
3. Place the batter into a greased bread pan or an un-greased silicon bread pan.
5. I like to top the dough with a sprinkle of cinnamon and about 1 TB of honey–in the picture is creamed honey–any honey will do.
6. Bake for about 45-50 minutes
7. I have topped it with whipped butter and honey..it’s amazing. 1 TB of honey 2 TB of butter whipped together.
You could add bananas, berries, nuts, etc. Just adjust the coconut ratio so that the batter isn’t too runny.